If you encounter an issue with the time entries submitted by your independent contractor, you can file a dispute against them. Our team will review your dispute and work with you to resolve your issue in the fairest way possible.
Follow the steps below to file a dispute against an independent contractor:
- Log in to your account and click My Jobs - Active Jobs
- Click on the project that the independent contractor in question is working on. Note: You can only file disputes against hourly-paid jobs.
- Click on the three dots next to the "Active" icon.
- Select "Open Dispute."
- Click "Select Work Log Entries" to choose the time entries you'd like to dispute.
- Select the reason or reasons you're disputing those time entries.
- Click "Submit Dispute" to submit the dispute.
Our team will get back to you as soon as possible in order to help you resolve your issue.