If you encounter an issue with the time entries submitted by your freelancer, you can file a dispute against them. Our team will review your dispute and work with you to resolve your issue in the fairest way possible.
Follow the steps below to file a dispute against a freelancer:
- Log in to your account and click My Jobs - Active Jobs
- Click on the project that the freelancer in question is working on. Note: You can only file disputes against hourly-paid jobs.
- Click on the three dots next to the "Active" icon.
- Select "Open Dispute."
- Click "Select Work Log Entries" to choose the time entries you'd like to dispute.
- Select the reason or reasons you're disputing those time entries.
- Click "Submit Dispute" to submit the dispute.
Our team will get back to you as soon as possible in order to help you resolve your issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.