There are different reasons why a client would choose to close a job post. This can be when the role has been filled in, the job is being put on hold, or the company requirements have changed and job is no longer relevant.
There are 2 ways to close a job.
- Automatically close when the contract offer is accepted. When you have hired the needed Freelancer for your job and the job needs to be closed once the offer is accepted, you can set that job automatically close within the Contract Offer form.
To do this, you have to tick the box that says "If the Freelancer accepts the proposal, close the job posting" when you send the Contract Offer to the Freelancer.
Once the freelancer accepts your offer, your job post will be automatically marked as closed.
- Manually close the job through the Job Postings page. To manually close the job, you have to log in to your account and follow these steps:
- Go to My Jobs
- Go to the "Job Postings" tab
- Search the job you wish to close and click on the 3-horizontal-dots at the far right of the job title.
- Click on the 3-horizontal-dots and choose "Close Job Posting" in the pop-up option. Follow the prompts to complete job closure.