Once you've posted a job on Work for Impact you'll start receiving proposals from freelancers who are interested in working with you.
Follow the steps below to review your proposals and choose a freelancer for your project.
- Got to My Jobs: Click "My Jobs" at the top of the page.
- Go to Job Postings: Click "Job Postings" to view all of your current job postings.
- Review Your Proposals: Click on the job you want to hire for to review your proposals.
- Create a Shortlist of Your Top Candidates: We recommend you review all of your proposals and create a list of your top 3 - 5 candidates who you feel are best suited for the job.
- Message Your Candidates: Click on the envelope icon in the top right corner of a proposal to message a freelancer that you're interested in. You can ask them additional questions and schedule a voice or video call to interview them further.
- Send an Offer: Once you've chosen the freelancer you'd like to work with, click on the "Send Offer" button in the top right corner of their proposal.
- Propose Terms for the Contract: For hourly contracts, you'll need to enter your desired rate, set a weekly limit for how many hours a freelancer can work in a week, and a start date. For fixed-price contracts, enter the amount you'd like to pay for the project/milestone, the start date, and at least one milestone for the project. You can add additional milestones if you like. Click "Send Offer" once you're happy with the terms you've entered.
- Wait for a Response: Freelancers can either accept or decline your job offer.
- Begin Work: Once your freelancer accepts your job offer your contract will commence and you can begin working on the project.