Once you sign up as a client on Work for Impact, you can search our large pool of independent contractors in order to find skilled individuals who meet your criteria. If you find someone you're interested in working with, you can also invite them to apply for one of your jobs.
How to search for independent contractors
- Click "Independent contractors" on the menu bar on the left.
- Use the filters on the right side of the screen to narrow your search. You can select job categories or skills you're looking for or specify what locations you'd like your independent contractors to be from and your preferred level of English. You can also select a range for the rate you're willing to pay.
You can also use the search bar on the top to enter specific search terms.
- The search result will appear automatically as you select the filters. If you'd like to reset the filters, you can click "Clear all filters."
- Review your results to find independent contractors you're interested in. You can click on an independent contractor's name or image to view their profile.
- If you'd like to invite an independent contractor to one of your jobs, click "Invite" either on the search results page or in the independent contractor's profile.
- Choose the job you'd like to invite them to and include a message along with the invite. When you're ready to send the invite, click "Send."
- You can also click "Save independent contractor" to file the independent contractor under your "Saved independent contractors" so you can review their profile at a later date.