Signing up as a client on Work for Impact is quick and easy. Follow the steps below to set up your account so you can start bringing your impactful projects to life!
- Go to workforimpact.com and click the "Join us" button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select "Hire top talent for a project."
- You can sign up using your LinkedIn, Google or entering a valid email address.
- Click "Create my Account"
- Enter your first and last name and your company/organization legal name and complete the other sections of your profile to submit your information.
- Check your email and click the confirmation link to verify your email.
Setting Up Your Profile
- After completing the steps above, your account will be created and you'll be taken to your client dashboard, and you can set up your profile. To complete this step, go to your profile page.
- Check your organisation name, and fill in the "Impact Areas" and Impact Description" sections. This will allow the freelancers to know your work better and attract the right talent for your projects. Select your "Impact Areas" from the drop-down menu. Click "Save" to finish the process.
- You should also upload a profile picture. You can either use an organisational logo or a photo of yourself. If you're uploading a photo of yourself the photo should focus on your face and look professional.
- Select your primary location and timezone.
Verifying Your Identity
We verify the identities of all of our users for your protection and to provide a safe working environment for both clients and freelancers. Click here to learn more about why we verify our users' identities. We've partnered with SumSub to help us verify the identities of our users. Note that any data you submit as part of this process is protected. Click here to learn more about SumSub's Data Protection Policy.
Follow the steps below to verify your identity:
- Click "Next" to launch our identity verification process. Make sure to have a piece of photo ID ready before proceeding.
- Click the boxes to agree to SumSub's Terms and Conditions and to agree to let SumSub process your personal data. Then click "Next" to begin.
- Select your location.
- Indicate which type of photo ID you'll be uploading. You'll have a few different options depending on where you're located.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your ID. Make sure that all corners of the document are visible in the photo, that the image is clear and not edited in any way.
- Click on the corresponding buttons to upload your images.
- Once your images have been uploaded, click "Confirm and Proceed."
- Next, you'll need to submit a photo of yourself. Click "I'm Ready" to begin. Follow the instructions and frame your face in the small oval, then the large oval.
- Once your photo has been submitted, click "Next."
- Review the images you have submitted. Click "Edit" if you would like to upload new photos. Once you're satisfied click "Next" to continue.
- After you submit your images we'll review them. This process usually takes 1-3 minutes. Once it's complete, the status of your account will be changed, and you'll be notified whether your identity verification was successful. If your images are approved, your identity will be verified, and you can click "Finish" to complete the process. If there's an issue with your images you can try resubmitting new photos or contact customer support for further assistance.
- Your account will be automatically sent to review. Our team will assess the information you provided, and you'll be informed if your account was approved or if we need further information. We look forward to having you aboard!
Please sign in to leave a comment.