Signing up as a client on Work for Impact is quick and easy. Follow the steps below to set up your account so you can start bringing your impactful projects to life!
- Go to workforimpact.com and click the "Sign Up" button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select "Hire" and click "Join".
- You can sign up using your Google, or LinkedIn, or entering a valid email address.
- Agree to receive useful tips and positive stories.
- Click "Create my Account".
- Enter your first and last name, and your company/organization's legal name, complete the other sections of your profile, and click "Continue to impact areas".
- Select the impact areas that you care about and click "Complete account creation".
- Check your email and click the confirmation link to verify your email.
Completing Your Profile
- After the steps above, your account will be created and you'll be taken to a page from where you can either go to your dashboard or post a job.
- If you are ready, you can post a job, otherwise go to your dashboard to complete your profile.
- Click "Complete Your Profile", add your organization logo/profile picture, and add a short description about your organization. This will allow the independent contractors to know your work better and attract the right talent for your projects.
- You can update/edit your profile at any time. Click on "Edit Company" to access your profile, and click on "Edit Profile", update any section as required, and click "Save" to save the changes.
Verifying Your Identity
We verify the identities of all of our users for your protection and to provide a safe working environment for both clients and independent contractors. Click here to learn more about why we verify our users' identities. We've partnered with SumSub to help us verify the identities of our users. Note that any data you submit as part of this process is protected. Click here to learn more about SumSub's Data Protection Policy.
Follow the steps below to verify your identity:
- Click on your profile picture in the bottom left corner of your screen and click "Manage personal settings".
- Now, click "Verify your identity" to launch our identity verification process. Make sure to have a piece of photo ID ready before proceeding.
- On the following screen, click "Next" to begin the verification process:
- You'll be redirected to SumSub, our ID verification partner, to complete the ID verification.
- Select where you live and click on 'AGREE AND CONTINUE'.
- Provide your name as it appears on your ID document and click 'Next'.
- Select the ID issuing country and indicate which type of photo ID you'll be uploading.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your driver's license/passport. Make sure that all corners of the document are visible in the photo, and that the image is clear and not edited in any way.
- Click on the corresponding buttons to upload your images.
- Once your images have been uploaded, click "Confirm and Proceed."
- Next, you'll need to submit a photo of yourself. Click "I'm Ready" to begin. Follow the instructions and frame your face in the small oval, then the large oval.
- Once your photo has been submitted, click "Next."
- Review the images you have submitted. Click "Edit" if you would like to upload new photos. Once you're satisfied click "Next" to continue.
- After you submit your images we'll review them. This process usually takes 1-3 minutes. Once it's complete, the status of your account will be changed, and you'll be notified whether your identity verification was successful. If your images are approved, your identity will be verified, and you can click "Finish" to complete the process. If there's an issue with your images you can try resubmitting new photos or contact customer support for further assistance.
- Your account will be automatically sent for review. Our team will assess the information you provided, and you'll be informed if your account was approved or if we need further information. We look forward to having you aboard!