Posting a new job on Work for Impact is a quick and easy process. Simply follow the steps below to submit your project and start receiving proposals from qualified freelancers:
- After logging in, click the "+Post a Job" button on the top right corner.
- You can choose to post a new job, or you can re-post a previous job.
- Create a title for your job. Include the type of freelancer you're looking for and the primary task you need completed.
- Write a description for your job. This is where you can expand on your project and discuss the various tasks that need to be completed, expected timelines, examples of similar projects, and any other relevant information. Please do not include any links to external websites/profiles or your contact information.
- Select the other details regarding your job: if it's an hourly-paid job or a fixed-price project, the length of the project and if the job post will be visible on the platform or if you prefer only to invite specific freelancers to apply.
- Select an expertise for your job - this is the specific area of work your job will focus on; select the freelancer's level of experience you are looking for and the English proficiency. You can also specify any required skills the freelancer must have, if you prefer freelancers based in a particular location, and you can even add questions to your job post to better assess the applications received.
- On the next page, you'll see a preview of your job post and if you are happy with the post, you can simply click "Post your job now".
Inviting Clients to Apply for Your Job
Once your job is posted you can click on "Freelancers" on the menu on the left and search for freelancers that meet your criteria. If you find someone you're interested in working with you can invite them to send a proposal for your job.
Please sign in to leave a comment.