While we continue to do our best to ensure the reliability of the Time Tracking App, there are some occasions where you may experience log-outs or crashing which prevent you from being able to use the app. We'd like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and offer the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check that you are still connected to the internet with a stable, strong internet connection.
- Ensure that the time on your computer matches the time zone you have selected for your computer. Ideally, your operating system should have the "Set time automatically" setting enabled. If you're using the Windows 10 operating system, you can click here to access your date & time settings.
- Please attempt using the Time Tracking App under a different user account on your operating system - this may help us to determine whether restrictions or security settings specific to your user account are interfering with the performance of the App.
- Please ensure the Time Tracking App is whitelisted, or 'allowed' in any security software you use, such as your Firewall or Anti-virus software.
If none of the above steps help to resolve the issue, please email our Customer Support team on email@example.com ensuring that you include as much of the following information as possible:
- A clear description of the issue you're experiencing, including the exact wording of any error messages you see. Ideally, this description should include step by step instructions that will allow us to reproduce the issue.
- The type, manufacturer and model of the device you're using.
- The Operating System and Operating System version you're using (please note that 32 Bit Windows operating systems are not support at this time).
- A screenshot of the issue
- Details of any troubleshooting steps you've taken so far that did not successfully resolve the issue
With these details, a member of our Customer Support team will be happy to escalate the matter to our developers for further investigation.