Work for Impact aims to promote a positive work environment. To achieve that goal, we ask that all of the independent contractors on our platform adhere to the following expectations when working with clients:
- Be responsive: Independent contractors should respond to all requests and questions by their clients promptly.
- Track Your Hours: Independent contractors on hourly contracts are expected to use the time tracking app to track their hours unless the client has agreed to allow logging hours manually.
- Be open to feedback: If a client asks for changes or revisions, independent contractors should accept the feedback and take the necessary steps to deliver the desired results.
- Deliver work on time: Independent contractors should make every attempt to deliver work on time and under any deadlines that were established at the beginning of the project. If unexpected issues or unforeseen circumstances prevent this from happening, the independent contractor should communicate this with the client as soon as possible so a new completion date can be established.
- Leave honest feedback: Once the job has been completed and paid for, independent contractors should leave an honest review of their experience to inform the client and any independent contractors who may wish to work with them in the future.