Work for Impact aims to promote a positive work environment. In order to achieve that goal, we ask that all of the freelancers on our platform adhere to the following expectations when working with clients:
- Be responsive: Freelancers should respond to all requests and questions by their clients in a timely manner.
- Track Your Hours: Freelancers on hourly contracts are expected to use the time tracking app to track their hours, unless the client has agreed to allow manually submitting hours.
- Be open to feedback: If a client asks for changes or revisions, freelancers should accept the feedback and take the necessary steps in order to deliver the desired results.
- Deliver work on time: Freelancers should make every attempt to deliver work on time and in accordance with any deadlines that were established at the beginning of the project. If unexpected issues or unforeseen circumstances prevent this from happening, the freelancer should communicate this with the client as soon as possible so a new completion date can be established.
- Leave honest feedback: Once the job has been completed and paid for, freelancers should leave an honest review of their experience in order to inform the client and any freelancers that may wish to work with them in the future.
Please sign in to leave a comment.