Some skills have to be manually verified because they do not have an automated test associated with them. To complete a manual Skill verification, you'll be asked to submit links to your professional profiles (for example, LinkedIn, Xing, Development Aid, ...), to your portfolio, videos, etc. and/or upload your CV, qualification certifications, professional documents or other material you consider suitable for this purpose.
Our team will then review your submissions to determine whether you meet the requirements for the skill in question. If we need further information, we may reach out to you to schedule a video interview.
To complete the manual Skill verification, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account and go to “My Profile.”
- Scroll down and find the Skills section, click the “Verify” button
- The “Verify Skills” popup window will appear and list all unverified Skills you have in your profile. Skills listed in the Manual verification section are skills without an automated test associated. To verify these skills, you should submit evidence of your knowledge/experience, and the WFI Support team will review the submitted resources.
- Click on the corresponding button for the Skill that you wish to verify to start the automated test.
- Another popup will show that explains how the manual skills verification works. Click the “Begin Manual Verification” button.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can add links to other sites with a professional profile or upload files, resume or certificate to support the skill you would like to verify.
- Once you have added the relevant links and files, click the “Submit Form” button.