Once you find a job that you're interested in by using the 'Find a Job' feature, you'll have the opportunity to submit a proposal to the client. A proposal is essentially an application for the job and will allow you to tell the client about your skills and experience and why you're a good fit for their project.
How to submit a proposal
- Use the 'Find a Job' page to search for jobs that meet your requirements.
- Once you find a job you're interested in, click "Read More".
- Review the job description. If you meet the requirements specified by the client (skills, experience, location) and decide you'd like to submit a proposal for the job, click the "Apply for this job" button.
- A window will open where you can add your bid (USD) according to if it's an hourly paid project or a project with a fixed price, write a cover letter and answer the client's questions (if they've included any). Provide thorough and detailed answers to let the client know you have a solid grasp of the subject matter required for the project.
You can check this article from our blog on how to send a stellar proposal if you'd like.
- Once you're happy with the details you provided, click the "Send Proposal" button to submit your application.
- You can click on the "Proposals" tab in the independent contractor menu to monitor the status of your active proposals. Good luck! 😊