Before you begin sending out proposals, we recommend you customize your profile to let potential clients know your skills, qualifications, and interests.
Follow the steps below to complete your profile:
- Customize Your Background: Add a custom background to your profile to give it some personal flair.
- Upload a Profile Photo: It's important to add a face to the name and let clients see whom they're dealing with. Upload a photo clearly showing your face - keep it friendly and professional!
- Write your Bio: Describe your background, including your education, work history, and any other information organizations should know. Please do not include any links to external websites/profiles or your contact information.
- Edit Your Availability: Let clients know your preferred rate and how many hours per week to work.
- Add Skills: Show off your skills to potential clients.
- Edit Your Languages: Display any languages you're able to speak, and how fluent you are with them.
- Add Employment and Education History: Let potential clients know about your work history and education. Check this article on how to add items to your Employment & Education.
- Upload Portfolio Items: Upload samples of your previous work and display them on your profile. Please check out our article on how to update your portfolio for further assistance with this.
- Share Impact and Personal Goals: Let your clients know your goals and what you hope to achieve on this platform and in your career. Impact goals tell clients how you want to make a positive difference while personal goals are any other goals you might have for yourself.
Check this article about the Impact and Personal Goals.
Please sign in to leave a comment.