Updated by Work for Impact
Before you begin sending out proposals we recommend you customize your profile to let potential clients know your skills, qualifications, and interests.
Follow the steps below to complete your profile:
- Customize Your Background: Add a custom background to your profile to give it some personal flair.
- Upload a Profile Photo: It's important to add a face to the name and let clients see who they're dealing with. Upload a photo clearly showing your face - keep it friendly and professional!
- Write your Bio: Describe your background, including your education, work history, and any other information organizations should know. Please do not include any links to external websites/profiles or your contact information.
- Edit Your Availability: Let clients know your preferred rate and how many hours per week to work.
- Add Skills: Show off your skills to potential clients.
- Edit Your Languages: Display any languages you're able to speak and how fluent you are with them.
- Add Employment and Education History: Let potential clients know about your work history and education.
- Upload Portfolio Items: Upload samples of your previous work and display them on your profile.
- Share Impact and Personal Goals: Let your clients know your goals and what you hope to achieve on this platform and in your career. Impact goals tell clients how you want to make a positive difference while personal goals are any other goals you might have for yourself.