How do I sign up as a Freelancer?
I can't find my expertise
How do I verify my skills on Work for Impact?
I just signed up as a freelancer. How do I get started?
How do I edit my freelancer profile?
Getting jobs on Work for Impact
How do I sign up as a client?
I've just signed up as a client. How do I get started?
How do I edit my client profile?
How can I manage my projects?
How do I suggest a new rate for my freelancer?
How do I file a dispute against a freelancer?
How do I end my contract with a freelancer?
Hiring on Work for Impact
What is a freelancer?
How do I search for freelancers on Work for Impact?
How do I make sure I hire the right freelancer?
How does Work for Impact attract reliable, quality freelancers?
Why would I use Work for Impact instead of paying freelancers directly?
How do I hire freelancers on Work for Impact?
About Work for Impact
What is Work for Impact?
Who can use Work for Impact?
What makes Work for Impact different?
How to share your ideas and feedback
How to report a bug
Get help using Work for Impact
What is a 'freelance platform'?
Can I work on multiple freelance platforms at once?
Can I migrate my work history from another platform?
What is the freelancer rating and how does it work?
What is the client rating and how does it work?
What are verified freelancers?
I've failed a skill test. What can I do?
What are the expectations for clients?
What are the expectations for freelancers?
What are Impacts?
Why do we verify our users' identities?
Billing and Accounts
What are the costs involved?
Is my data secure?
How do I close my account?
What kind of payment protection do you offer?
Work for Impact Community
Updated by Work for Impact
Before you begin posting jobs on Work for Impact we recommend you customize your profile to let potential freelancers know what you and/or your organization is all about.
Follow the steps below to complete your profile:
- Upload a Profile Photo: It's important to add a face or an organizational logo so freelancers can see who they're dealing with. If you're uploading a photo of yourself, make sure it clearly shows your face and that your photo is friendly and professional.
- Edit Your Profile Content: Click the pencil icon to edit your bio, tell freelancers how you're making an impact, and choose impact areas. Please do not include any links to external websites/profiles or your contact information.
- Write Your Bio: Describe your background, or your organization's history. You can include information on how you got started, the type of work you do, your mission statement, and anything else freelancers should know.
- Let Freelancers Know How You're Making an Impact: Work for Impact is all about making a positive difference around the world. This is your chance to let freelancers know how the work you're doing makes an impact.
- Choose Your Impact Areas: Select your causes or the areas of society and the environment that you want to help.
- Click "Save" when you're done to publish your content.