Updated by Travis Fleming
Work for Impact aims to promote a positive work environment. In order to achieve that goal, we ask that all of the clients on our platform adhere to the following expectations when working with freelancers:
- Provide clear requirements: Before a project can begin, the client must provide the freelancer with all the tasks that need to be completed, along with any deadlines attached to the project.
- Be responsive: Clients should respond to all questions asked by their freelancers in a timely manner to ensure projects can be completed on schedule.
- Give helpful and detailed feedback: If a task isn't completed exactly how the client intended, they should give detailed feedback in order to help the freelancer deliver the desired result. Clients should be specific about what needs to be corrected and how it needs to be changed.
- Pay for work that has been completed: Once a project has been successfully completed, the client must approve the necessary payments in a timely manner. All payments must be made through Work for Impact.
- Leave honest feedback: After a job has been completed and paid for, clients should leave an honest review of their experience in order to inform the freelancer and any clients that may wish to work with them in the future.
Click here to view the expectations for freelancers.