Updated by Work for Impact
The Work for Impact platform allows you to easily manage your projects and track the progress being made by your freelancer.
Follow the steps below to learn how to manage your jobs:
- Accessing Your Jobs: To access and manage your active jobs:
- Click on "My Jobs" at the top of the screen.
- Click on the job you would like to manage.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to manage your job.
- Manage Your Contract: Once you've opened your job you can click on the three dots next to the "Active" icon to edit and manage various aspects of your contract with your freelancer. You can:
- Work Log & Spending: Click on "Work Log & Spending" to view the time entries submitted by your freelancer for a given week. Use the blue arrows to toggle from one week to another. You can also see how many hours a freelancer worked in a given week, how much you spent in a given week, and how much you've spent for the entire project.
- Messages: Click on "Messages" to review all the messages exchanged between you and your freelancer.
- Files: Click on "Files" to gain access to all the files shared between you and your freelancer.
- Calls: Click on "Calls" to review your call log for that freelancer.
- Job Details: Click on "Job Details" to review the terms of the job, and the job description.