How do I sign up as a Freelancer?
I can't find my expertise
How do I verify my skills on Work for Impact?
I just signed up as a freelancer. How do I get started?
How do I edit my freelancer profile?
How do I update my Portfolio?
Getting jobs on Work for Impact
How do I sign up as a client?
How do I edit my client profile?
I've just signed up as a client. How do I get started?
How can I manage my projects?
How do I suggest a new rate for my freelancer?
How do I file a dispute against a freelancer?
How do I end my contract with a freelancer?
Hiring on Work for Impact
What is a freelancer?
How do I search for freelancers on Work for Impact?
How do I make sure I hire the right freelancer?
How does Work for Impact attract reliable, quality freelancers?
Why would I use Work for Impact instead of paying freelancers directly?
How do I hire freelancers on Work for Impact?
About Work for Impact
What is Work for Impact?
Who can use Work for Impact?
What makes Work for Impact different?
How to share your ideas and feedback
How to report a bug
Get help using Work for Impact
What is a 'freelance platform'?
Can I work on multiple freelance platforms at once?
Can I migrate my work history from another platform?
What is the freelancer rating and how does it work?
What is the client rating and how does it work?
What are verified freelancers?
I've failed a skill test. What can I do?
What are the expectations for clients?
What are the expectations for freelancers?
What are Impacts?
Why do we verify our users' identities?
Billing and Accounts
What are the costs involved?
Is my data secure?
How do I close my account?
What kind of payment protection do you offer?
Work for Impact Community
Updated by Work for Impact
The Work for Impact platform allows you to easily manage your projects and track the progress being made by your freelancer.
Follow the steps below to learn how to manage your jobs:
- Accessing Your Jobs: To access and manage your active jobs:
- Click on "My Jobs" at the top of the screen.
- Click on the job you would like to manage.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to manage your job.
- Manage Your Contract: Once you've opened your job you can click on the three dots next to the "Active" icon to edit and manage various aspects of your contract with your freelancer. You can:
- Work Log & Spending: Click on "Work Log & Spending" to view the time entries submitted by your freelancer for a given week. Use the blue arrows to toggle from one week to another. You can also see how many hours a freelancer worked in a given week, how much you spent in a given week, and how much you've spent for the entire project.
- Messages: Click on "Messages" to review all the messages exchanged between you and your freelancer.
- Files: Click on "Files" to gain access to all the files shared between you and your freelancer.
- Calls: Click on "Calls" to review your call log for that freelancer.
- Job Details: Click on "Job Details" to review the terms of the job, and the job description.