How do I sign up as a Freelancer?
I can't find my expertise
How do I verify my skills on Work for Impact?
I just signed up as a freelancer. How do I get started?
How do I edit my freelancer profile?
How do I update my Portfolio?
Getting jobs on Work for Impact
How do I sign up as a client?
How do I edit my client profile?
I've just signed up as a client. How do I get started?
How can I manage my projects?
How do I suggest a new rate for my freelancer?
How do I file a dispute against a freelancer?
How do I end my contract with a freelancer?
Hiring on Work for Impact
What is a freelancer?
How do I search for freelancers on Work for Impact?
How do I make sure I hire the right freelancer?
How does Work for Impact attract reliable, quality freelancers?
Why would I use Work for Impact instead of paying freelancers directly?
How do I hire freelancers on Work for Impact?
About Work for Impact
What is Work for Impact?
Who can use Work for Impact?
What makes Work for Impact different?
How to share your ideas and feedback
How to report a bug
Get help using Work for Impact
What is a 'freelance platform'?
Can I work on multiple freelance platforms at once?
Can I migrate my work history from another platform?
What is the freelancer rating and how does it work?
What is the client rating and how does it work?
What are verified freelancers?
I've failed a skill test. What can I do?
What are the expectations for clients?
What are the expectations for freelancers?
What are Impacts?
Why do we verify our users' identities?
Billing and Accounts
What are the costs involved?
Is my data secure?
How do I close my account?
What kind of payment protection do you offer?
Work for Impact Community
Updated by Work for Impact
The Work for Impact Community is a place where freelancers can come together to ask questions, connect with fellow freelancers, and help others with any issues they might be having. It's a great way to learn about the Work for Impact platform and a chance to make new friends and connections.
Follow the steps below to sign up for the community and join the conversation:
- Go to community.workforimpact.com.
- Click the "Sign Up" button to register an account.
- Enter your email and name, and select a username and password.
- After you've filled in all the required fields, click the "Create New Account" button.
- Once you've created your account you'll be sent an email. Click the link within the email to confirm and activate your new account.
- Your account is now created! We recommend you start by customizing your profile. You can do this by:
- Clicking on your user icon in the top right corner.
- Clicking the gear icon to access your profile.
- Once you reach your profile click the pencil icons to edit your profile picture, name, email, and password. You can also activate two-factor authentication if you so choose. Click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the screen when you're finished editing your profile.
- After you've edited your profile feel free to join conversations that are happening within the community. You can reply to existing topics or create your own topics for discussion. Just make sure to follow our Terms and Conditions when using the forum.